Several commonly used data sets developed by the scientists at the center are released here. The data sets may be freely downloaded and used for non-commercial purposes.
- China Meteorological Forcing Dataset for resolution of 0.1 deg. and temporal resolution of 3-hr
- China Meteorological Forcing Dataset for resolution of 0.25 deg. and temporal resolution of 3-hr
- Central Tibetan Plateau Soil Moisture and Temperature Monitoring Network
- Central Tibetan Plateau Soil Moisture and Temperature Monitoring Network (version 2)
- High-resolution surface solar radiation dataset over China (2007-2014)
- 50-year Daily PAR Dataset over 716 China Meteorological Stations
- Daily Surface Solar Radiation Dataset over China
- China Soil Moisture Dataset from Microwave Data Assimilation
We have developed several programs that may be used for hydro-meteorological studies. You may download them for non-commercial purposes.
- A Temperature Prediction-Correction Method for Estimating Surface Soil Heat Flux from Soil Temperature and Moisture Data
- Surface flux parameterization for bare soil surface heat transfer
- Hybrid model – a general solar radiation model
- Demo for Upscaling in-situ Soil Moisture Based on MODIS-derived Apparent Thermal Inertia (ATI)
The lectures given by the scientists visiting our centre are shared with their permission.
- Menglei Han, 2014-11-05, “青藏高原降水遥感与水循环”专题研讨会-An algorithm based on the standard deviation of passive microwave brightness temperatures for monitoring soil surface freeze thaw state on the Tibetan Plateau
- 沈艳, 2014-11-05, “青藏高原降水遥感与水循环”专题研讨会-中国高时空分辨率降水融合产品的发展
- Qiuhong Tang, 2014-11-05, “青藏高原降水遥感与水循环”专题研讨会-基于遥感降水的大尺度水文监测与预报